Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Measurements and Such

This is going to be brutal. But I got my measurements done today at my training session and it's pretty bad. I did a lot of damage in SF.
I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 165, Body Fat at 30%
My chest is 34 (before I started working out, I was a 32)
Waist 34 (i feel like this might be big, it doesn't look as wide as my chest, but it's my true waist at the belly button)
Hips 42 (no surprise there)
Thigh - 26 (what my waist was when I was 18)
Arms 14 (starting measurement- 11)
Calves - probably about 16 - always big.

I have a lot of work to do. I will try to go to the gym for supplemental classes on the days that I do not have training sessions, and stay on this clean eating track, no matter how boring it gets.

Upside: I squatted my body weight today and it wasn't bad
Stairclimber machine is getting incrementally easier, but fuck. Time stops on that fucking thing.
Trainer said that my body fat % was on the lower side of my age bracket. I'm merely overweight and not obese.
I did not want to jump off a bridge at the sight of all these numbers. I accepted them and set my mindset.
I think I'll start recording what my workouts have consisted of so that I can look back and have a reference of what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment