Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Last week in the WS

So the last two weeks of my project, my schedule flipped. I got put on the overnight shift. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but this time I had a bit of an episode because I knew that would screw up my workouts. Such is my life.
But I had to take on the mindset that working out is part of my regular day, no matter what.
I managed to get in a zumba class on Monday afternoon. I was very pleased that I got that one in, and I made it a point to go every day that week.

This week is different. I was exhausted and couldn't seem to get enough sleep to flip to days. I cancelled my session today even though I moved it to 1:30pm. I couldn't even get out of bed.

I dragged out of bed to get some food and thought that I had to get to a zumba class at least. Plus, I want to make sure I can say bye and thanks to my instructor. I downed some preworkout and headed over.

That preworkout kicked in like whoa, and I had a really fun class. Also, my knee was feeling good, and I was able to do a lot of the moves. So yay for that.

Tomorrow and Thursday are my last gym sessions. I should probably do all my packing up of this apartment bc I likely will not be able to walk around after this.

I'll try to remember to take my measurements again so I can see if theres' been any progress made.

No comments:

Post a Comment