Saturday, August 23, 2014

In between the sessions

Since I'm using this as my platform to journal my workouts, I am going to note that I've been able to make some zumba classes in addition to the sessions.
Luckily, I found a women's gym like 2 blocks from my regular gym that has a bazillion zumba classes every day. They gave me a deal where I could pay a lump sum for unlimited classes, since I was only going to be here for a few weeks. How nice! That's some women to women business right there. (reminder: glowing review on foursquare)
Unfortunately, my knee has been acting up again, and I have to take it to low impact during the classes. But getting in something is better than nothing, right?

I really enjoy this women's gym, it's super nice, the floor is perfect, and they have some weight machines amongst all the cardio equipment. I really feel lucky that I found it and was able to go to all the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment