Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Personal Trainer Week 2 - Fatigue

So this was my first session that really sucked. I was completely winded before my warmup. (FTR, starting stair climber/master on 8 is no fucking joke.) and like winded as in biggest loser contestant's first workout gulping for air. And we do HiiT for the first half so it wasn't like it was going to get any easier. I even had to stop when I was doing squats with only 10lbs dumbbells. I thought I was going to drop them on my head.
My trainer was pretty surprised, too. He knows that should have been one of my more easier things to get through. ugh.
I wonder if it's because A. It's been almost a week since my last session and B. yesterday was my first day of 7am classroom teaching. I haven't stood for 8 hours in months, and when I got home, I was really super exhausted and worn. out. Getting up at 4am didn't help, I'm sure.
So I think I'm going to have to suck it up and try to make some trainer sessions in the morning during the days I work so that I don't have so many days of not working out in between. I hope I don't die.
Upside - my trainer makes me feel like I'm pretty tough, and I can lift much more weight than I thought I could.

I really hate cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment